Moritz Feed Dog is the first Documentary Film Festival about Fashion, Culture & City in Spain.Read More
Do you want us to inform you about the latest news of the third edition of the festival?.Receive email
All the documentaries we have shown at the festival.Read More
Call for entries
If you have a fashion documentary, don’t hesitate to contact us.Send mail
Dior and I
Notebook on cities and clothes
- The Moritz Feed Dog Festival was born with the aim of showing the general public the richness and complexity of fashion, through documentaries and independent audio-visual projects.
- It defines fashion as a living, breathing cultural phenomenon, which transforms and reflects society and its history.
- Its programme constitutes a journey, which introduces the unique world of fashion, creating a backbone of key concepts that reveal its multi-faceted character: like its creators on and off the catwalk, its translators and ambassadors, key players, sources of inspiration, its close relationship with technology – be it millennial or latest generation – and its business face.
- It invites the public to participate in the debate through activities organized around the screening of its programme, and through opportunities provided via social media channels.
- As its name suggests, Moritz Feed Dog aims to awaken the general public’s interest in the fashion world.
- The documentaries shown fulfil selection criteria that determine their excellence in demonstrating the coherence, rigor and visual language of their content.
- Moritz Feed Dog encourages research into, and restoration of unreleased material.
- Moritz Feed Dog embraces the latest fashion trends and projects, sparking a debate between the past and present.
- Moritz Feed Dog adopts a critical approach regarding respect and quality standards of the contents and the aesthetic value of its audio-visual pieces.
- As a reflection of the fashion world, Moritz Feed Dog is a platform in a state of continuous transformation.